Things To Know
- The destinations that make up the Grand Costa Maya are somewhat removed from each other, so if you want to move to any of them, we recommend you do it by bus, car or taxi.
- The nearest airport is Chetumal Airport.
- We recommend you to charge cash at all times, since access to ATMs and exchange houses in the southern area is somewhat limited.
- If you want to visit Mahahual, we recommend you do it from Monday to Saturday, because being a cruise destination, several of the restaurants, beach clubs or attractions are usually closed on Sundays.
- Do not forget to bring a long-sleeved water shirt to protect you from the sun, or failing that biodegradable blocker.
Explore the Mexican Caribbean