Cancun has become a very popular destination among the Reunion Tourism segment due to its modern facilities, high-quality food, and drinks, 5-star services; In addition to its tourist attractions, luxurious hotels, lush nature, and nightly entertainment.
With more than 35,500 rooms in more than 50 hotels and resorts that offer modern facilities and facilities for meetings with more than 84,000 m2 (900,000 sq. Ft.) Of space for groups, conventions, assemblies, corporate events, and exhibitions.
Cancun International Airport receives the largest number of international passengers.
SPACES FOR MEETINGS, CONGRESSES, CONVENTIONS AND EVENTS IN CANCUN
- Cancun International Convention Center (Cancun ICC)
It has a privileged location that allows attendees to easily move to several hotels, restaurants, and shopping centers located a few steps away.
Area: 14,200 m2 (152,847 sq.ft)
Rooms: 10 divisible rooms to form up to 36 independent sections, housing up to 8,000 participants in their maximum capacity.
Location: Kukulkan Blvd. km 9 in the hotel zone, 30 minutes from the Cancun International Airport.
- Moon Palace Arena:
It has more than 3,000 rooms and receives up to 10,000 people.
Area: 25,742 m2 (276,984 sq.ft.)
- Air connectivity
- It offers more than 35,500 hotel rooms.
- Wide variety of programs for companions and family.
- Professionals with experience in meetings and conventions.
- Tax stimulus benefit (Zero Rate).
The Riviera Maya has the most sophisticated services for the Meetings Tourism industry, as well as excellent attractions for incentives and integration activities, making it the ideal destination for organizing large national and international events.
The Cancun International Airport is located approximately 30 minutes away.
It has 20,000 rooms distributed in 50 hotels and resorts with modern facilities and facilities for events and meetings; It offers 31,230 m2 (327,746 sq. ft.) of space for groups, conventions, assemblies, corporate events and exhibitions.
SPACES FOR MEETINGS, CONGRESSES, CONVENTIONS AND EVENTS IN RIVIERA MAYA
- Hard Rock Riviera Maya has a total of 1,264 rooms and 8,557.80 m2 of available space for conferences and conventions, with a total of 33 locations for events, of which 26 are outdoor spaces.
- Barceló Maya has a total of 850 rooms and has more than 21,000 m2 of multifunctional space for exhibitions, congresses, conventions.
The Barceló Convention Center is the largest in the Riviera Maya, with more than 9,000 m² with a capacity of up to 8,000 people, in addition to 2 convention areas with an area of 11,000 m².
WHY RIVIERA MAYA?
- First-class tourist infrastructure.
- It offers more than 20,000 hotel rooms.
- Unique experiences of pre and post events activities.
- Wide variety of programs for companions and family.
- Mexican hospitality and warm service.
Cozumel is the largest island in the Mexican Caribbean, rich in history, Mayan vestiges and natural wonders; an authentic paradise in the middle of the sea with white beaches, beautiful sunsets and world-famous for its coral reefs. It is a destination of adventure and relaxation where all kinds of activities are carried out in impressive natural settings.
Cozumel has 14 hotels for groups and conventions and 2,437 rooms, offers a total surface area of 8,355m2 (39,462 sq. Ft.)
Cozumel International Airport receives flights from Mexico, the United States, and Canada.
SPACES FOR MEETINGS, CONGRESSES, CONVENTIONS AND EVENTS IN COZUMEL
- Cozumel Convention Center is located a few blocks from downtown, its total area is 1,700 m² and it has a main hall of 1,407 m2. Having a total space for 1,279 people. The hotels near the CC of Cozumel are:
Hotel Cozumel Palace, Hotel Cozumel and Resort and Hotel Casa Mexicana.
- Presidente Intercontinental has 218 rooms and suites, includes 4 rooms with capacity for up to 350 people, with a total area of 530.43 m2 (5,709 sqft.) And outdoor areas such as gardens and beaches.
- It has great air and sea connectivity. Its international airport offers connectivity to and from Canadian, US and Mexican destinations.
- It offers hotels with modern facilities for meetings and events.
- Wide variety of activities before and after the event: natural parks and attractions, archeological sites and a golf course.
- It is a great place for incentives as it offers tailored experiences.
- The benefit of the Tax-Free program for congresses, exhibitions and international conventions.
Chetumal is the capital of the state of Quintana Roo and gateway to the Grand Costa Maya. The tourist attractions that surround it have the magic of transmitting to the visitors the beauty of their nature, the uniqueness of their culture, the ancestral history of their communities and the exquisite flavors of their typical cuisine.
Chetumal International Airport receives direct flights from Mexico City, Guadalajara and Cancun.
SPACES FOR MEETINGS, CONGRESSES, CONVENTIONS AND EVENTS IN CHETUMAL
- International Business and Convention Center
It is a modern building that pays tribute to the Mayan roots, it is the work of Mexican architect Pedro Ramírez Vázquez. It is located on the Bay Boulevard and has spaces for exhibitions, fairs and various types of events, the total capacity is 2,400 people due to its 3,411 m2 in total area and a main hall: 1,762.5m2 (measures: 70.5x25m).
Close to Chetumal are Bacalar and Mahahual, ideal places for pre and post-event activities and / or for incentives for the wide range of experiences they offer.
- It is the ideal destination for incentives.
- Wide range of natural and cultural attractions near Chetumal; like Mahahual and Bacalar.
- Ideal place for corporate meetings.
- Exquisite dining experience in Chetumal and its surroundings.
- Impressive archeological zones for pre- and post-event activities.